১টি বাক্য দিয়ে ১২ টি Tense করার নিয়ম

YouTube এর Question Answer

<>১টি বাক্য  দিয়ে ১২ টি Tense করার নিয়ম:
মুল বাক্য: He (play) ball./ I (play) ball.

Play টি Form হলো Play Played Played

*Present Tense*
1. He plays ball. / I play ball.
2. He is playing ball. /I am playing ball.
3. He has played ball. /I have played ball.
4. He has been playing ball. /I have been playing ball.

*Past Tense*
1. He played ball. /I played ball.
2. He was playing ball. /I was playing ball.
3. He had played ball. /I had played ball.
4. He had been playing ball. /I had been playing ball.

*Future Tense*
1. He will play ball. /I will play ball.
2. He will be playing ball. /I will be playing ball.
3. He will have played ball. /I will have played ball.
4. He will have been playing ball. /I will have been playing ball.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.